Cheese And Vegetable Galettes
½ onion, sliced
3 cups chopped vegetables (leek, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, corn…..)
200g Tatua Cheese Sauce
2 sheets of ready rolled flaky pastry
- In a pan with a little oil sauté the onion for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add a ¼ cup of water and a pinch of salt and cook until the water has evaporated.
- Take off the heat and stir through the Tatua Cheese Sauce.
- Cut the pastry sheets into 4x 12cm squares and place on a lined baking tray.
- Put a quarter of the mixture in the middle of each pastry square and fold in each corner.
- Brush the pastry with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 200C for 25-30 minutes.