Chocolate Mousse Choux Puffs
½ cup water
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ cup flour
¼ tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
Tatua Chocolate Mousse
- Heat the water, butter and vanilla in a saucepan until simmering.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa together.
- Stir the flour mixture into the water and mix well until the mixture leaves the side of the pan.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time with a wooden spoon until smooth and glossy.
- Place spoonfuls on a lined tray and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C then reduce heat to 180°C for a further 15 minutes or until golden and hollow.
- Cool completely before filling each puff with Tatua Chocolate Mousse and strawberry slices.