Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
4 eggs, separated
1 ½ cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
250g Tatua Crème Fraiche
1 cup Tatua Culinary & Whipping Cream
12 Oreo cookies – (crush 8 cookies)
¼ cup chocolate sauce
- Place the egg yolks into a medium glass bowl.
- Add ½ cup of the sugar and beat until thick, pale and creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla and Tatua Crème Fraiche.
- Using clean beaters whip the egg whites until soft peaks then gradually beat in the remaining 1 cup of sugar until thick, white and glossy.
- Whip the Culinary & Whipping cream until medium peaks.
- Transfer the Crème Fraiche mixture to a large bowl and fold in egg whites, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and crushed cookies.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze covered for at least 6 hours or overnight.