Fish & Coconut Laksa Curry
100g packet vermicelli bean thread noodles
1 onion, thinly sliced
180g jar laksa curry paste
500g firm white fish fillets, cut into cubes
2 cups Tatua Dairy Whip Lite Whipped Cream
½ tsp coconut essence
2½ cups vegetable stock
½ red capsicum
1 bok choy, roughly chopped
100g fresh baby corn
125g bean sprouts
¼ cup coriander leaves
- Prepare noodles according to directions on packet. Cook onion in a wok or pan with laksa paste until soft.
- Add fish and toss to coat.
- Stir in Tatua Dairy Whip Lite Whipped Cream, coconut essence, vegetable stock, and vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes or until fish and vegetables are cooked.
- Divide prepared noodles evenly between four bowls.
- Ladle laksa curry into bowls, covering the noodles, garnish with bean sprouts and coriander.
- Serves 4