Fruit & Nut Cream Cheese Log
, dried apricots
½ cup dried cranberries
4 pieces crystal ginger
½ cup almonds, walnuts or pecans
1 small tin crushed pineapple
¼ cup sweetcorn relish
500g Tatua Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup combined – pumpkin seeds, sunflowers seeds, linseeds, and flaked almonds
¼ cup liquid honey
Crackers to serve
- Finely chop apricots, cranberries, ginger, and almonds.
- Drain the juice from the pineapple and reserve.
- In the food processor combine the Cream Cheese, crushed pineapple and relish.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the chopped fruit and nuts and pulse to combine.
- Add the grated cheese and mix until firm.
- Transfer to a piece of baking paper and shape into a log.
- Place the seeds and nuts on a flat plate and roll the log in the mixture until coated.
- Transfer to cling wrap and roll up. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve the cheese log on a platter and decorate with fresh fruit and drizzle with honey.