Raspberry, Lime And Mascarpone Muffins
2 cups self raising flour
½ cup caster sugar
1 large pinch of salt
150g salted butter
Zest of 1 lime, finely grated
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
250g Tatua Mascarpone
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and flour a medium sized 12 mould muffin tin.
- In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt together then rub in the butter.
- Add the lime zest, eggs and milk then stir until just combined.
- Spoon a small amount of mix into each muffin mould to 1/3 full. Top each with 5 raspberries.
- Place a dessert spoon sized dollop of Tatua Mascarpone in the centre of the raspberries and muffin mixture.
- Distribute the remaining muffin mix evenly between the muffin moulds. Top with the remaining raspberries.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until nicely browned and cooked through.