Roasted Vegetables & Pasta Salad
2 gold or orange kumara
1 red onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt & cracked pepper
250g Tatua Mascarpone
1 bunch fresh herbs – parsley, rosemary, basil, dill
1 lime, juice and zest -separated
50g feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon pesto
4 cups cooked penne or spiral pasta
¼ cup toasted seeds to garnish
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces and combine in large bowl.
- Add oil and seasoning and toss well.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer in a lined tray, roast for 25-30 minutes at 180°C or until golden and tender.
- In a bowl combine the Mascarpone, lime juice and zest, whisk until smooth.
- Chop herbs finely and stir into the Mascarpone with half the crumbled feta and pesto.
- In a large bowl combine the pasta and roasted vegetables.
- Drizzle over quarter of the Mascarpone dressing and toss gently.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and drizzle over more dressing and garnish with remaining feta and toasted seeds and extra herbs.