Sour Cream Paprika Chicken
8 chicken thighs, skinless
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
4 Tbsp flour
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 onions, sliced
4 cloves of garlic, sliced
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
1 cup chicken stock
200g Tatua Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken thighs into a plastic bag with the paprika, flour, salt and pepper and shake until the chicken thighs are coated.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the thighs until they start to brown. Place them in a large casserole dish. Add the garlic and onions.
- Mix the chicken stock and tinned chopped tomatoes together and pour over the chicken and vegetables. Cover with a lid or tin foil and place in the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, mix the sour cream into the sauce, return to the oven for fifteen minutes.
- Serve with steamed green vegetables and rice. Serves 4.