Creamy Beef Stroganoff Pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, finely sliced
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
450g beef fillet or sirloin, finely sliced
200g button mushrooms
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
500mls Tatua Culinary & Whipping Cream
¼ cup parmesan
4 portions of bow tie pasta
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the beef and cook until brown.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add the Culinary & Whipping Cream, ½ the parmesan and seasoning and simmer 2-3 minutes until bubbling and thickened.
- Toss with the cooked pasta.
- Serve with parmesan and chopped parsley.