Chicken And Broccoli Cheese Bake
3 cups pasta
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup water
2x 200g packets of Tatua Cheese Sauce
1 bay leaf
500g chicken tenderloins
1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
150-200g day old bread
Hand full of flat leaf parsley
25g cold butter, chopped
50-60g of Brie, roughly chopped
- Place the pasta in a large (aprox. 2-3 litre) ovenproof dish.
- Mix the water, stock and Tatua Cheese Sauce together and pour over the pasta.
- Mix in the chicken tenderloins and bay leaf.
- Cover and cook at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli florets, top with breadcrumb mix and bake for a further 20-25 minutes until the crumbs are golden brown.
- To make the Breadcrumb topping place all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until a fine breadcrumb consistency.