Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
8 slices of thick bread
200g packet of Tatua Cheese Sauce
8 thin slices of Mozzarella
½ cup milk
1/3 cup dukkah
- Beat the egg and milk together and place in a shallow dish big enough for a slice of bread to fit in.
- Spread each slice of bread generously with the Tatua Cheese Sauce.
- Place two slices of mozzarella on half the bread and then sandwich these with the remaining Tatua Cheese Sauce covered slices.
- Dip each sandwich in the egg mixture then sprinkle the dukkah on both sides.
- Grill the sandwiches on low in a sandwich press or in a pan with a little butter until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately.