Frozen Mini Ice-cream Cakes
1 slab chocolate brownie
1 block ice-cream
1 cup cookie crumbs
Tatua Chocolate Mousse
Mint chocolate twists
- Cut the brownie slab with a cookie cutter to make 8 rounds.
- Arrange on a lined freezer-suitable tray.
- Cut the ice-cream into thick slices, then using the same cookie cutter cut into rounds.
- Place the ice-cream rounds onto the brownie.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and freeze for at least one hour.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top each with mint biscuit twist.
- Decorate with Tatua Chocolate Mousse.
- Top with mint leaves and chocolate flakes.