Prawn Pasta With Creamy Lemon, Chilli & Herbs
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, finely diced
2 tablespoons lemon zest
1 red chilli, finely sliced
1 bunch fresh herbs – dill, parsley etc
250g Tatua Crème Fraiche
4 portions cooked spaghetti pasta
¼ cup toasted garlic breadcrumbs
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion, garlic, lemon & chilli and sauté over a gentle heat until soft.
- Add the prawns and cook a further 3-4 minutes until pink.
- Add the Crème Fraiche and herbs and fold together with the cooked spaghetti.
- Top with crunchy garlic breadcrumbs & and extra lemon & herbs.