Bacon & Egg Muffins With Cheats Hollandaise
250g Tatua Crème Fraiche
1 lemon, zest, and juice
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
Pinch turmeric dissolved in 1 teaspoon hot water
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 rashers streaky bacon
2 English muffin splits
Baby spinach leaves
Fresh chopped parsley and cracked pepper to serve
- In a glass bowl whisk together the Crème Fraiche and lemon juice. Add the salt and mustard.
- In a small glass combine the turmeric and hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Whisk the turmeric juice into the Crème Fraiche and stir in the lemon zest.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sear the bacon until crispy, set aside.
- Wipe out pan and add water then poach eggs for 2-3 minutes until just set.
- Top toasted muffins with baby spinach leaves, crispy bacon and eggs.
- Drizzle over Crème Fraiche hollandaise and sprinkle with parsley & cracked pepper.