Candy Shop Donut Delight Freakshake
¼ cup vanilla buttercream
100s & 1000s
¼ cup strawberry milkshake syrup
1 cup milk
2 scoop vanilla ice-cream + extra for top
3 mini donuts
2 licorice all-sorts
2 paper straws
Tatua Dairy Whip
- Generously spread the top ¼ of a tall glass with the vanilla buttercream.
- Roll the edge of the glass in the 100s & 1000s to coat the buttercream.
- Use half of the milkshake syrup to drizzle down the inside of the glass.
- Combine the remaining milkshake syrup in the blender with the milk and two scoops of ice-cream – blend well.
- Skewer the donuts onto a straw.
- Skewer the licorice all-sorts onto the other straw.
- Pour the milk shake into the decorated glass
- Top with two scoops of ice-cream.
- Add the straws to the glass.
- Swirl with Dairy Whip.
- Top with candy floss and extra sprinkles.