Churros-style Sticks With Chocolate Dip
1 sheet puff pastry
30g butter, melted
2 Tbsp caster sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
200g dark chocolate
200g Tatua Crème Fraiche (at room temperature)
1/4 tsp chilli flakes or to taste
- Lay out pastry on a lined tray and brush with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with combined cinnamon and sugar and repeat with opposite side.
- Cut and twist the pastry strips onto lined trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 180ºC, until golden and puffed.
- Melt chocolate and cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together Tatua Crème Fraiche, chocolate and chilli flakes.
- Serve the crisp cinnamon sugar sticks with the chocolate and chilli crème.
If the chocolate crème starts to set and is not smooth, warm gently in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.