Key Lime Pie With Spiced Crust
1 packet (250g) vanilla biscuits, crushed
125g butter, melted
1 tsp mixed spice
3 egg yolks
250g Tatua Mascarpone
1 can condensed milk
½ cup lime juice
Extra Tatua Mascarpone to serve
¼ cup honey
2 Tbsp lime zest
- Combine the crushed vanilla biscuits, butter and mixed spice.
- Press into a fluted 21 cm tart tin.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the egg yolks, Tatua Mascarpone, condensed milk and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour into the chilled crust and bake for 20 minutes at 160°C until just set.
- Allow to cool then spoon over extra Tatua Mascarpone and garnish with honey & lime zest.