Matcha & White Chocolate Mousse
200g quality white chocolate
1 cup cream
250g Tatua Mascarpone
2 Tbsp matcha powder
2 Tbsp hot water
1 Tbsp lime zest
- Combine the broken chocolate pieces and ¼ cup of the cream in a glass bowl. Sit the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in Tatua Mascarpone.
- Combine the matcha powder and the water and mix until smooth.
- Fold the matcha and lime zest into the Tatua Mascarpone.
- Whip the remaining cream until soft peaks then gently fold into the mousse.
- Spoon into serving glasses and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Decorate the mousse with mint leaves, flowers, and white chocolate shards.