Orange Cheesecake Cream & Raspberry Trifle
250g gingernut biscuits
350g cream cheese
1/3 cup runny honey
3 cups Tatua Dairy Whip Whipped Cream
Zest of 2 oranges
1 punnet raspberries
100g dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Blend gingernut biscuits in a food processor until they are roughly chopped like cake crumbs then set aside.
- Whip cream cheese and honey together until smooth.
- Add Tatua Dairy Whip Whipped Cream and orange zest then beat until smooth.
- Place large tablespoon of cheesecake cream into the base of six glasses then sprinkle with gingernut crumbs.
- Press the crumbs down until flat and place a layer of raspberries evenly on top.
- Top with some of the chocolate then repeat the process until the cheesecake mix and other ingredients have been used up. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serves 6.