Passionfruit Swirl Cheesecake
250gms plain ginger biscuits
½ cup thread coconut
½ teaspoon cinnamon
145gms butter, melted
650gms Tatua Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1 can condensed milk
¼ cup lemon juice
2 1/2 teaspoons gelatine + 2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
1 cup passionfruit or lemon curd
½ cup Tatua Whipping Cream
Fresh blueberries and mint to serve
- Place the ginger biscuits and coconut in food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
- Add butter and cinnamon and whizz until combined.
- Line base of a 21cm springform tin.
- Transfer the crumbs to the prepared tin and press over the base and ¾ of the way up the sides.
- Chill until needed.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the water and allow to swell for 5 minutes, then warm gently in the microwave or over a double boiler until dissolved and smooth and allow to cool.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl and with an electric beater beat for 1-2 minutes at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and beat together until combined.
- Whip the whipping cream to soft peaks and fold into the cream cheese mixture with the lemon juice, dissolved gelatine, and half the passionfruit curd.
- Spoon into the prepared crumb crust and swirl the remaining passionfruit curd on top to decorate.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or until set.
- Serve with fresh blueberries and mint sprigs.