Peanut Butter & Chocolate Mousse Trifles
1 small chocolate cake or sponge
½ cup crunchy peanut butter
½ cup Tatua Crème Fraiche
¼ cup maple syrup
Tatua Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate flakes / hail
- Cut the chocolate cake into small bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the peanut butter, Tatua Crème Fraiche and maple syrup and whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Arrange a layer of cake in the base of 4 serving glasses.
- Top with a dollop of peanut butter cream.
- Add a layer of Tatua Chocolate Mousse.
- Repeat layers ending with mousse.
- Decorate the trifles with a chocolate flake and chocolate sprinkles.