Scrambled Eggs & Salmon Breakfast Wrap
150g Tatua Sour Cream
1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
Sea salt & cracked pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
400g wood smoked salmon
2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
4 plain 8 inch wraps
2 tablespoons Sour Cream + 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- In a bowl combine the eggs and Sour Cream and whisk until smooth.
- Add the dill and seasoning. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the egg mixture and gently fold together until just set.
- Lay out wraps and spread with Sour Cream and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.
- Top with baby spinach leaves.
- Divide salmon between wraps.
- Spoon on scrambled eggs.
- Season and wrap up.