Stuffed Mushrooms With Garlic & Rosemary Cream
6 flat field mushrooms, stalks removed
200g Tatua Mascarpone
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 cup stuffing mix (e.g. sage and onion)
½ cup cold water
6 thin slices Parma ham
130g baby spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper and arrange the mushrooms skin side down. Combine the Tatua Mascarpone, garlic and rosemary and season well.
- Top each mushroom cap with 1 teaspoon of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone.
- Combine the stuffing mix and cold water and divide the mix between the mushrooms, piling it up to make a mound on top of the cream. Top with a swirl of the Parma ham.
- Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until they are soft, the stuffing mix is golden and the Parma ham is crispy.
- Arrange baby spinach leaves on serving plates and top with the warm mushrooms. Garnish each with a generous dollop of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone before serving. Serves 6.